BetOnline Poker is the most famous poker room of the Chico network, which freely accepts players from the USA. American bookmakers are the main sources of recreational traffic.
The fact that BetOnline Poker has a common pool with two other rooms - Tigergaming and Sportsbetting, allows you to gain up to 4,000 simultaneous connections, and the room can be called an excellent option for lovers of cash games and MTTs (with over $ 10 million monthly guarantees). There is action at all bet levels, from $ 10 NL / PLO up to $ 1,000.
The only drawback: the lack of a loyalty system, but this is fully compensated by the possibility of selection and the "softness" of the compositions. There is free layout and mining for our players.
In this review, we will consider the nuances of playing in the room and help answer the questions: is Betonline poker better than Tiger gaming, which is better known in the Russian-speaking community, and whether you should play here.
Bonuses and promotions
BetOnline offers a 100% welcome bonus up to $ 1,000. Players can receive it after making only the first deposit if the amount is less than $ 50. For its enrollment and full wagering, you must do the following:
Top up your account using any of the available methods with the bonus code "NEWBOL".
The bonus is activated within 2 days. After that, the player has 30 days to wager;
By accumulating rake, the player receives Comp points (CP) in the ratio of 1 point for 1 cent of rake. For every 5,000 Comp points (CP), $ 5 is credited to his account, which gives 10% rakeback;
It is not recommended to make a cashout with an unplayed bonus, otherwise it will lead to the cancellation of the part of it that you have not won back yet.
Betonline poker runs bad beat jackpot promotions for all disciplines. Usually, jackpots are not of interest to regulars, but in this case it can be important. Here, such tables are in great demand among hobby players, and there are "hundreds of thousands of reasons" for this: in the summer of 2020, the unprecedented Bad Beat Jackpot was played at $ 994.723.
BetOnline Poker rake and rakeback
The room charges 5.5% rake from all cash tables. It is distributed according to the standard "weighted contributed" system, where the rake depends directly on the amount of money invested in the pot. Cap sizes are standard:
To replenish the jackpot piggy bank, players are charged an extra commission: $ 0.10 for every $ 4 in the pot, but no more than $ 0.50. This creates an additional rake load, which is compensated by the weak compositions of these tables.
There is no direct rakeback here. And local irregular stocks do little in terms of profit. On the other hand, the usual loyalty system, as well as its complete absence, interests amateurs in the last place. And some of the rake grinders, accustomed to systematic payments, will pass by.
Games and traffic
Betonline poker in Chico's roster has been steadily at the 12-13th line of PokerScout since 2016 and has never crossed the TOP-10 mark.
The peak of online is at 05: 00-06: 00 am Moscow time, the optimal time to start is 03:00. Up to 4000 players gather in the American Prime, a significant part of whom are cash games and SNG fans.
Hold'em, Omaha, Fast Poker
In Concreteline Poker no surprises, Texas Hold'em dominates other forms of poker: NLH takes about 80% of the field, Omaha takes the remaining 20%. The Short deck Poker tab is almost always empty.
North American specificity influences table formats - 9-max are very popular, in contrast to Europeans.
BetOnline Poker uses a software solution from the Tomsk company Connective Games, both for stationary and mobile versions. It differs from its “brothers” on the Betonline network only in the color scheme, otherwise it is the same stable client.
The client's lobby has a flexible system of settings and various convenient features, such as auto-buy-in, bet sizing and notes. In just a few clicks, you can completely change the design of the table, change the color scheme of the deck, or remove disciplines that are not interesting to you from the lobby.
In general, to do everything to make multi-tabling more comfortable. We offer our players a free Betonline layout. It gives the most monophonic dark tables, clear and well-visible maps, fonts, installation and setup instructions are attached.
As for the poker software, only trackers are allowed - Poker Tracker, Holdem Manager and Hand2Note. The latter outputs hadd without "dancing with a tambourine", the rest of the listed ones need a converter. But recently, by the rules of the network, hand history converters were included in the list of prohibited utilities.
The BetOnline Poker client for mobile platforms is not satisfactory. The iOs and Android versions have a high speed of work coupled with a practical design. Some good solutions are worthy of special mention:
vertical orientation of the lobby and tables;
separate panels of the main games in the main menu;